Feel Free to Bring a lil extra sugar to our session xo.
There are so many ways to Cherish me…So many ways for me to cherish you, and I do, I really do.
As for me, Let me count the ways,
- A motorcycle or scooter! Please. Please Please.
- An Accordion (Mama wants a squeeze-box!)
3.Flowers and/or Houseplants. I love Flowers + all plants. Please buy them from a local nursery or garden store + Bring em on over to me when you come for a session.
4. Books! Gift Certificates to Antigone Books. Doreen Virtue- Archangels 101, Angels 101, Audre Lorde- The collected poems, Amanda Lovelace- The witch doesn’t burn in this one, Pablo Neruda- The essential Neruda, or anything(s) off my in-progress Microcosm wish list here- http://microcosmpublishing.com/wishlist/136645
5. Bicycle gear- Gift certificates to Bicas here in Tucson.
6. Lingerie, underwear, size small, or, Gift Certificates for lingerie shops are such a sweet and thoughtful gift. Try Agent Provocateur or Savagexfenty.
Affordable stuff here, Pick me apiece you think I’ll look good in! https://www.nastygal.com/womens/lingerie
7. Gift Certificates to Airlines; Southwest is the best.
8. If you’re feeling really boundlessly generous, a small pickup truck with under 30,000 miles on it 😉 Thank you! I love you.
8.5. THIS OR SOMETHING EVEN RELATIVELY CLOSE~ https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/airstream-nest-small-travel-trailer
9. Gift Certificates for massage in Tucson, mani/pedi gift certificates for The Nail Lounge, Gift Certificate for a facial and lashes at Selah in Tucson. Reiki/Tarot or Psychic readings in Tucson.
10. Moleskin notebooks or sketch books, nice pens (Support my Creative Urges!), Acrylic paints, Canvases (I’m not picky, just getting back into painting and I need supplies)
11. Gift Certificates to Tucson Herb Shop, Food Conspiracy Cooperative, The Nail Lounge on 1st ave in Tucson.