Feel Free to Bring a lil extra sugar to our session xo.
There are so many ways to Cherish me…So many ways for me to cherish you, and I do, I really do.
As for me, Let me count the ways,
- A motorcycle or scooter! Please. Please Please.
- An Accordion (Mama wants a squeeze-box!)
3.Flowers and/or Houseplants. I love Flowers + all plants. Please buy them from a local nursery or garden store + Bring em on over to me when you come for a session.
4. Books! Gift Certificates to Antigone Books. Doreen Virtue- Archangels 101, Angels 101, Audre Lorde- The collected poems, Amanda Lovelace- The witch doesn’t burn in this one, Pablo Neruda- The essential Neruda, or anything(s) off my in-progress Microcosm wish list here- http://microcosmpublishing.com/wishlist/136645
5. Bicycle gear- Gift certificates to Bicas here in Tucson.
6. Lingerie, underwear, size small, or, Gift Certificates for lingerie shops are such a sweet and thoughtful gift. Try Agent Provocateur or Savagexfenty.
Affordable stuff here, Pick me apiece you think I’ll look good in! https://www.nastygal.com/womens/lingerie
7. Gift Certificates to Airlines; Southwest is the best.
8. If you’re feeling really boundlessly generous, a small pickup truck with under 30,000 miles on it 😉 Thank you! I love you.
8.5. THIS OR SOMETHING EVEN RELATIVELY CLOSE~ https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/airstream-nest-small-travel-trailer
9. Gift Certificates for massage in Tucson, mani/pedi gift certificates for The Nail Lounge, Gift Certificate for a facial and lashes at Selah in Tucson. Reiki/Tarot or Psychic readings in Tucson.
10. Moleskin notebooks or sketch books, nice pens (Support my Creative Urges!), Acrylic paints, Canvases, black fine point sketch pens of various tip sizes.
11. Gift Certificates to Tucson Herb Shop, Food Conspiracy Cooperative.