Give me some Sugar, I am your neighbor.
There are so many ways to Cherish me…So many ways for me to cherish you, and I do, I really do.
As for me, Let me count the ways,
- A Chimenea. What don’t you want to keep me warm?
2.Flowers and/or Houseplants. I love Flowers + all plants. Please buy them from a local nursery or garden store + Bring em on over to me when you come for a session.
3. Books! Gift Certificates to Antigone Books. Doreen Virtue- Archangels 101, Angels 101, Audre Lorde- The collected poems, Amanda Lovelace- The witch doesn’t burn in this one, Pablo Neruda- The essential Neruda, or anything(s) off my in-progress Microcosm wish list here- http://microcosmpublishing.com/wishlist/136645
4. Bicycle gear- Gift certificates to Blue Dog Bicycles here in Tucson.
5. Lingerie, underwear, size small, or, Gift Certificates for lingerie shops are such a sweet and thoughtful gift. Try Agent Provocateur or Savagexfenty.
6. Gift Certificates to Southwest Airlines.
7. If you’re feeling really boundlessly generous, a Prius or a small pickup truck with under 30,000 miles on it 😉 Thank you! I love you.
8. Gift Certificates for massage at Green toes here in Tucson, mani/pedi gift certificates for The Nail Lounge, Gift Certificate for a facial and lashes at Selah in Tucson. Reiki/Tarot or Psychic readings in Tucson.
9. Moleskin notebooks or sketch books, nice pens (Support my Creative Urges!)
10. Art by and for women/queers/femmes, Bones, old photos